Friday, August 29, 2008

Artemis Devotional

Posted on behalf of Thista:

Don't forget, there's only one month left to get your submissions in for the Artemis devotional! We've got some great stuff but more would, of course, be better, so take a look at the moon, go for a walk in the forest, or spend some time with your pets and write whatever comes to mind! Let's make this devotional just as amazing as the last one. :)

You can send submissions and any questions about requirements and details to artemisdevotional [at] gmail [dot] com.

The deadline for this is September 30, 2008.

***

I submitted a poem and a short story to the devotional. I'm not a big Artemis person, and don't know her beyond the more public myths, however... I decided that I wanted to write something. Please consider doing so, and I'm morally certain artwork would also be welcome!
Post a Comment