Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He Epistole - Request for Articles

We're assembling articles and information for the winter issue of He Epistole, and we'd love to have your input!

Laura still needs plenty of articles and writing for He Epistole. This is an easy way to provide something to Neokoroi and to the public (if you care to see it that way) at large. :) I know that I felt a bit of concern about submitting things to He Epistole when I first came to Neokoroi, but I really needn't have worried. There are lots of people around here to help with editing, if you need it!

Here are some suggestions for things that could go into the upcoming (Winter) issue of He Epistole!

* local news or global news reported in your own words
* rituals for autumn or winter
* daily devotions
* poetry
* short stories
* re-telling of myths, especially winter ones
* reviews of books of interest to the Hellenic community
* recipes, **especially* if they include information about why they're important to Hellenes!
* gift ideas for the Hellenic Polytheist that has everything

I'm sure you can all come up with a dozen more ideas that are even better! If anyone needs editing help, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd be glad to help out in any way!

Oh, and artwork is welcome, too!
Post a Comment