Saturday, March 27, 2010

Growth and Change

It must be spring - I'm changing all the blogs I own so they look different. I don't know if I'll keep this one for the Temple, but I do love it. It suits my mind, I think. Busy pattern, yet very ordered, and the color is calming. For those who may not know, Blogger has a new way to create templates for your site. It's not perfect, I'll admit, but it's a ton better than it used to be. They're also aware of the minor flaws, and are working on fixing and upgrading them. All in all, I'm excited! I can make what looks like a major change without changing much at all, and of course I always enjoy that!

The image above is of some of our seedlings. They're under the grow lights, reaching their tiny li'l arms up to what they think is the sun. They're currently tucked into a warming mat to encourage them to grow grow grow! By the time it's warm enough here to plant things in the ground, our seedlings will be well-started lettuces, cabbages, carrots, artichokes, and other delicious foods. Oh, and tomatoes. Wow, lots of tomatoes!
Post a Comment