Sunday, May 9, 2010

If I were...

If I were a day I’d be Sunday.
If I were a time of day I’d be 9pm.
If I were a planet I’d be Mars.
If I were a sea animal I’d be a dolphin.
If I were a direction I’d be north.
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a table.
If I were a liquid I’d be coffee ('nuff said).
If I were a gem stone I’d be a hematite.
If I were a tree I’d be a sugar maple.
If I were a tool I’d be a Grizzly toolbench.
If I were a flower I’d be a dahlia.
If I were an element of weather I’d be a fluffy cloud.
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a bass guitar.
If I were a color I'd be green like grass and trees.
If I were an emotion I’d be ambivalence.
f I were a fruit I’d be a pomegranate.
If I were a sound I’d be a running stream.
If I were an element I'd be Spirit.
If I were a car I’d be an old Bug.
If I were a food I’d be a slice of New York cheesecake.
If I were a place I’d be a forest.
If I were a material I'd be white cotton.
If I were a taste I’d be salty.
If I were a scent I’d be slightly sweet and almost not there.
If I were a body part I’d be a hip.
If I were a song I’d be "Leather Wing Bat" by Peter, Paul and Mary.
If I were a bird I'd be an owl.
If I were a gift I'd be beautifully wrapped, with bows and curls.
If I were a city I'd be pretty rural.
If I were a door I'd be green, and open.
If I were a pair of shoes I’d be sensible, with a low heel and good arch support.
If I were a poem I would be short but descriptive.

And what would you be?
Post a Comment