Thursday, August 5, 2010

Transparency

Well, I joined Weight Watchers last night. I've been flirting with the idea for months now, as I watched my weight balloon upward. The bottom line is, I'm now tired of my feet hurting, my back bothering me, my bras not fitting, my jeans being so tight I feel as if I'll be cut in two when I wear them. I'm tired of feeling tired.

My starting weight is 211.8 lbs. I'm pretty bummed about that. Writing it out here for the world to see is pretty upsetting, too. However, I feel like it is something I should do to add to the accountability factor. So I'll try and remember to post my weigh in weight on Thursdays (my meeting is Wednesday evenings). My friend Karen did WW, and lost a ton of weight. She looks svelte and sexy and energetic, and she's my inspiration right now.
Post a Comment