Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weight is Down!

Well, here's that transparency thing again. I have lost weight yet again, for which I am glad. I had a bad week last week, and it was a relief to see the numbers go down. So... I lost 2 lbs this week, which brings my total weight loss to 2.6 lbs. I know that doesn't seem like much, but when you realize that I've slowly been inching up over the past few years, that's actually not too bad. Sure, I wish the numbers were higher, but there's also a sustainability factor. I'm re-learning how to eat, not as a diet but as my lifestyle. I think the most difficult part is definitely portion size. I generally eat well, consuming lots of green veggies and whole grains. I have that part down pat. It's the "stopping after a single serving" part that really has me stumped.

My stats this week:
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 207.4 lbs
Dress size: 18
Hips: 50"
Thighs: 24.8"
Waist: 48.5"
Bust: 48"
Arms: 14" (at the bicep)

There. Time to get back to dieting.
Post a Comment