Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weight Loss Goal

Well, today wasn't the greatest of days. I blew up at people in the house, accidentally spilled pepper into the pear compote that was being made on the burner beside my soup, and discovered I was missing a key ingredient from said soup at too late a moment to fix it. After I collapsed in my room for 20 minutes in tears, Gray helped me pull it back together and drove me to my Weight Watchers meeting. I went in, really dragging my feet, because despite being really good with tracking and exercise this week I just felt like I was going to be hugely disappointed.

Well, I wasn't disappointed. I lost 2.6 lbs, which is good... a bit more than average, and I need to keep an eye on that, but at least it was a loss. However, that 2.6 lbs brought me to my 5% goal. I now weigh 200.6 lbs, and this is the lowest weight I have had in 3 years. When I get below 195 lbs, it will be the lowest weight in six years.

I'm still down and emotional (though it appears so are most of my friends and family, so perhaps it is a seasonal or full moon thang), but I have my success for the night. I think this is a great night for me to take a fresh picked pear and make an offering to Aesclepius for my good health.
Post a Comment