Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Forgiveness Awakening

I found the following on FaceBook, posted by a friend. I share it with you because it touched me.



The words speak in a thundering whisper...

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you." ~Unknown
I now make a conscious decision to forgive
I set free all the prisoners within my heart
I affirm the following forgiveness intentions
I forgive my Mother
I forgive my Father
I forgive my Teachers
I forgive the Government
I forgive BP
I forgive Religion
I forgive God
I forgive all those I deem Unforgivable
I forgive Myself
I let go of all anger towards Self and Others
I return again to a place of Innocence
I understand at an essential level we are all One
When I let go I allow for a new space to exist
From this new space it is now possible to to embrace a new Paradigm
Let the Golden Age of PEACE, LOVE and UNITY begin!

by Kasha Glazebrook
Post a Comment