Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something people seem to compliment you the most on

The thing which I seem to get the most compliments about is my writing. Whether they're talking about my book, my poetry, or my sermons, my writing seems to really inspire people in some way. I'm glad, because writing is something I love to do. It's one of my passions. I find I can often communicate things on paper (or computer screen as the case may be) that I can't always do while talking.

This year I had intended to join NaNoWriMo again, despite last year's epic fail, but I just don't have the time. November on a farm is sort of like February on a maple farm - there's just no time. On top of that, I'm swamped with homework from seminary and doing stuff for church. The pressure of the contest just wasn't what I needed, so I shelved it yet again. Of course that doesn't mean I can't work on something. After all, I have several fiction books sitting on my harddrive, just waiting to be worked on.

I even have one about the love between Ariadne and Dionysos...
Post a Comment