Saturday, November 27, 2010

Whew... Truth takes a lot of time!

Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose those songs

Um... no. I don't listen to music via "playlists" really. I listen to a CD here or there, or I throw on the radio, but I don't have an iPod or anything of that sort. The closest thing I have to a playlist is the bunch of imported music I dropped onto my computer, which comprises very old music from the 80s and earlier. 


The reason you believe you're still alive today


Well... mostly because I haven't died...? LOL This is a silly question on first glance. More seriously, I am here because of Gray. If he hadn't come into my life, I fully believe that by now I would have either killed myself, or possibly done something horrible to my mother. He taught me enough self control and to have some real ego (of the good type) so that I could go to seminary and learn more. 



Have you ever thought about giving up on life?



Sure. There are times when life hits the fan and I just don't want to deal anymore. Having my "family" basically fracture beneath me, with people lying and sneaking around is tearing me apart. I went through some time, at the start of this mess, when all I wanted was to go to sleep forever. I know that doesn't work, though. I believe in reincarnation, very strongly, and I believe that if I try to shortcut this life by opting out, I will simply have to go through this crap all over again. I've done most of the hard work (dealt with mother issues, ex issues, etc) so why give up now?

What's the best thing you've got going for you right now?



Seminary, hands down. The fact that I have a place where my strengths are played to, and where I am seen as a strong, capable woman with a mind of my own is very important to me right now. Seminary is giving me career options, strength of personality, and many usable skills. 
Post a Comment