Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sock Dreams

Freaking incredible. I want them ALL. Thanks to Dianne Sylvan for the head's up on this one!

Welcome to Sock Dreams, the place for those who have knee high sock kinks, like mine. If you ever want to make me happy, buy me something from here. Anything, really. See, I don't wear nylons, stockings, or tights. I never did like them and when I discovered knee high socks, I fell in love. Only I'm not built like a stick, and so the Wal-Mart and Target brand socks generally don't fit over my calves. It hurts, because sometimes the socks are really cool.

But not like these socks at Sock Dreams. They have AWESOME socks. Like the Textured Striped Knee High (check them out in white, whine, whimper). Or the Sock It To Me Multi-Stripes (omg they're gorgeous). Or for the Hera lovers out there, the Peacock Feather Knee High sock.

What's not to love? Go browse. I wouldn't want to interrupt your shopping... ;)
Post a Comment