Sunday, September 16, 2012

Friday, September 14

Today, I'm grateful for taking the time to write for ME. I've been doing a lot of writing for other people and venues, and I need to step back from that for a number of reasons. Friday marked the first day in a very long time that I wrote something that I truly enjoyed. If you decide you'd like to see, feel free to check out the post, with pics.

Saturday, September 15 

My gratitude today goes out to all the people I took the Boundary Awareness Training with. I attended a class with about 9 other ministers and lay people, learning about boundaries, both how to set them and how to respect them. I learned a lot more than I thought I would, and I had pretty high expectations to begin with. I hope to continue my study on Boundary Awareness on my own, because I feel it compliments and enhances my own personal Code of Ethics.


Sunday, September 16

Today I'm grateful for six beautiful jars of canned tomatoes, a dehydrator full of roasted tomato wedges drying away, and the knowledge that our pantry is full and getting more full by the day. Our preparations for winter are coming along nicely and there's nothing quite so calming and relaxing as knowing that, even in a worst case scenario, there's enough food around the house to carry you through 'til spring.
Post a Comment