Monday, December 3, 2012

Following the Star

One of the angels on our tree
The season of Advent always seems to pull at me, for some reason. Though I am not Christian in the strictest sense, I do believe in Yeshua and I do worship him. During this season, I celebrate the birth of the Son as well as the re-birth of the Sun.

Part of my Advent devotions includes Following the Star, a wonderful site that I found three or four years ago. While D365 does devotions every day of the year, their Advent ones are very poignant. Right now, they are focused on the theme of bringing about peace. How do we do that? Does it have to start global and work local, or the other way around? They touch on some interesting points.

Please feel free to join in Following the Star with me, and many others!

Check back often for prayers, spiritual musings and all manner of religious discussion and talk. If you have questions or comments, please write to me below. I love to answer questions! If you purchase items I have linked through ads or Amazon, I receive an affiliate portion of the sale. If you find the items are useful, please purchase from my site!
 
You may also be interested in:

My favorite holiday movie
Capturing December
The waning light
How do you give thanks?
Crafts as a spiritual practice
Post a Comment