Friday, December 14, 2012

My Christmas Tree

My Christmas Tree 2012
Okay, I'm unhappy with how this one turned out. The theme for the day was "Christmas Tree" and I thought it'd be easy, but man I HATE photographing them. No matter what you do, every photo comes out looking like a bad 1970s Polaroid!

However, I think I managed to capture at least some of the spirit of my tree. It's full of many ornaments, some new and some old. There are more lights and ornaments in the bottom two thirds because we have twin 7 year olds and that's as far as they can reach.

Check back often for prayers, spiritual musings and all manner of religious discussion and talk. If you have questions or comments, please write to me below. I love to answer questions! If you purchase items I have linked through ads or Amazon, I receive an affiliate portion of the sale. If you find the items are useful, please purchase from my site!
 
You may also be interested in:

Keeping up... barely!
Pretty Paper all Around Me
My Nativity
Shopping and Bright Things
Red, Joyous and Warm
Post a Comment