Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Nativity

Nativity
The photo topic for today was "ornament(s)"... which left me confused as to what to take a picture of. We have literally hundreds of ornaments. I think there's only about a quarter of our ornaments on the tree itself... there isn't room for all of them! Then I remembered...

Our Nativity scene.

I hadn't put it up yet, but I decided to do that this afternoon after I finished cleaning the living room. This is a gift from friends of ours. The glass figurines are antiques, absolutely beautiful. The tree-shaped "stable" and star on top were made by them, adding a touch of pagan flare to it. It speaks to me, and it is just right.

Check back often for prayers, spiritual musings and all manner of religious discussion and talk. If you have questions or comments, please write to me below. I love to answer questions! If you purchase items I have linked through ads or Amazon, I receive an affiliate portion of the sale. If you find the items are useful, please purchase from my site!
 
You may also be interested in:

Shopping and Bright Things
Red, Joyous and Warm
Following the Star
My favorite holiday movie
Capturing December
Post a Comment