Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weighing in - Day 3

Well, here it goes. Weigh in was tonight. First weigh in, so please don't judge. I'm feeling kind of emotionally shaky right now. Here goes:

Weight: 220 lbs
Neck: 15.75"
Shoulder: 47"
Chest: 51"
Bicep: 13"
Waist: 49.5"
Hips: 52"
Thigh: 19.25"
Calf: 16.25"

Today for lunch I had 4 oz of chicken breast, 4 oz of mixed broccoli, carrot, mushroom, and green onions, and 1 piece of melba toast. I had that with a cup of lettuce, a half cup of spinach, a half cup of cabbage, 4 cherry tomatoes, a half cuke and a half pepper, with a home made dressing. I had coffee with coconut milk and stevia (2 big mugs), and (at time of posting) about 80 oz of water.

For dinner I had 4 oz of chicken breast cooked in a tbsp of coconut milk and curry, with 4 oz of mixed broccoli, red pepper strips, mushrooms, and zucchini sliced like "noodles". I had a kiwi as my fruit, and one half of a pita pocket to sop up the (admittedly rather tasty) curry sauce.

And now it's almost 9pm, and I'm going to bed.
Post a Comment